Great equipment and help for the new Guitarist!
Welcome
On this site I will be reviewing all of the great guitar kit that I have bought from Amazon, both in the UK and the US.
The quality is always high as you would expect from Amazon and as I have essentially not got any decent music shops near where I live (rural Dorset), I had to trust in online purchasing.
So far so good.
I always make a habit of reading reviews and not spending too much either!
I started out just last year in my quest to becoming a guitar player and it is going really well so far.
It would not have gone as well if I hadn't the essential kit that I have needed in order to get my guitar playing off of the ground.
So this mini site is my way of sharing everything I have bought and also why you should buy it too.
I hope it helps.
Thanks for reading
Tony
onlineguitarshopper.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment